Product: Semi Automatic Tyre Changer
Data sheet: Download product specs
*Colours and designs may differ
*Designed & Engineered in Italy Assembled in PRC
The ideal machine for a small workshop or service station. The LC810 is a semiautomatic tyre machine equipped with a sideways rotating mounting arm, allowing the machine to be placed in small spaces. The machine is robust and suitable for standard wheels from 10”to 23”inches. The control pedals have a stop-move function that can stop the chuck jaws at any position to easily tighten the rim. It can also be equipped with a motorcycle adapter kit for the mounting/demounting or motorcycle tyres.
• Designed and Engineered in Europe.
• Suitable for motorcycles with bigger brake pads
• The demounting head is made of a special material, standardly equipped with a small and normal motorcycle demounting heads in order to meet the requirements of scooter and normal motorcycle tyres.
• The Italian designed small pedal can be stopped and positioned so that it is conveniant to clamp the rim.
• The drawer type pedal assembly is easy to disassemble when it needs to be serviced or repaired.
• The bead breaker system is delicately designed to make operation more reliable. The rubber pad is thicker to ensure it is feasible to demount motorcycle tyres with brake pads.
• 1 Year warranty
• Spares available
• Ideal for start up business
• Training available
• Operational videos available
Optional Motor cycle / ATV adapter available
Outside clamping: 10” – 20” inch
Inside clamp: 12” – 23” inch
Max wheel diameter: 960 mm
Tyre width: 3” – 12” inch
Turntable configuration: 20” arch shape
Turntable rotation speed: 6.5 rpm
Working air pressure: 70 mm
Bead breaker force: 8 – 10 bar
Power supply voltage: 2500 kg
Power: 230v | 1Ph-50Hz
Machine dimensions: (L*W*H) 1200*1100*1900 mm
Packing dimensions: (L*W*H) 980*760*950 mm
Nett weight: 179 kg
Gross weight: 207 kg